· steel construction
· hot painting
· 3 points mounting for tractor
· strong construction
· instruments visibility from tractor
· hardened and tempered steel construction
· permanent oil lubrication
· cooling wings
The quality of POWERTRAC series pto-driven generating sets is the result of the
integral Visa spa design, of the best selection of components, precise assembly
and computer-controlled load and factory tests for each genset. This will
guarantee the maximum reliability, quality and performance.
1 CEE 400V (3P+N+T) 63A, 1 CEE 230V (2P+T) 32A, 1 schuko, single phase thermal protection, 4-pole magnetothermic switch + earth leakage breaker (ld=0,03A) + 2 pole + magnetothermic switch + IP65 cover, voltmeter + frequencymeter + ammeter + hour counter (digital measurement instrument)
1 CEE 400V (3P+N+T) 125A, 1 CEE 230V (2P+T) 32A, 1 schuko, single phase thermal protection, 4-pole magnetothermic switch + earth, leakage breaker (ld=0,03A) + 2 pole + magnetothermic switch + IP65 cover, voltmeter + frequencymeter + ammeter + hour counter (digital measurement instrument)
Nettuno Tractor Pumps
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nettuno_Energy_Irritrac.pdf
As a complementary line to their range of products, Nettuno would like to introduce mobile tractor pumps for limited or temporary irrigation services where the investment in a complete motorpump set is unnecessary. There are many accessories available to facilitate its use and installation.
Nettuno Atlantic –Soundproofed motor pump
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nettuno_Atlantic.pdf
· High soundproofing coefficient according to the strictest European regulations;
· Several engine sizes available;
· Centrifugal pumps customized as required;
· Large side doors for easy maintenance access;
· Electronic control unit for controlling engine speed, fuel level, water pressure
pump, work timer, pump exclusion;
· Self-supporting base frame with tank function;
· Stabilizing feet.
Nettuno Cyclone – Pump for viscous and pulped liquids
– DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nett.Cyclone_EN_web.pdf
· High suction capacity up to 9 m of water column;
· Resistant to dry operation Bidirectional;
· Continuous operation and low noise;
· Low cost of life cycle;
· Easy to use thanks to the electronic engine management.
· Substances with low to high viscosity and with abrasive substances (from 1 mPas to 1 million mPas)
· Substances with solid bodies in waste-water (passage up to 60 mm)
· High flow rate and pressures: Adjustable flow rate up to 950 m3/h, Pressures up to 4 bars.
Nettuno Crono – Pump for irrigation of small fields
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nettuno_Crono.pdf
Usually, these pumps are used for irrigation of small fields, for drip systems, sprinkler systems or small irrigation machines (Junior).
The configuration is usually with Lombardini Engine and Rovatti Pump.
– Centrifugal motor pumps for clean waters for small irrigation systems.
– Flow rate: max 108 m3/h.
Nettuno Duplex – Pump for suction from great depths
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nettuno_Duplex_ENG.pdf
The range of Nettuno® motor pumps DUPLEX series for irrigation is created to solve the problem of water lifting related to the suction of water from a significant depth of standard centrifugal pumps. DUPLEX allows the water suction up to 18 meters deep, distributable in adjustable pressure surface.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Duplex can be supplied in standard version with dual pump, i.e. a submersible pump that is made to fall into a pit (18mt) by means of an electric winch (12 VDC). Connected to a SOFT-START system, which allows the upwelling of water through the pipes (to blitz), till the surface pump raises the water under pressure. The pump is connected to an inverter that provides an accurate pressure regulation and high energy saving. If there is no need to use the submersible pump, Duplex also allows the use of single surface pump.
STRENGTHS IN COMPARISON WITH A CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
The depth of draft often limits the water supply operations for irrigation. Standard centrifugal pumps allow to draw water from a maximum depth of 6 m. To work around this you can look up to submersible pumps, whose lifting capacity is superior, but they cannot be moved easily and require external power. DUPLEX solves this problem, thanks to the double pumping system: two pumps (one pump of depth and other is surface pump), working in a coordinated manner, ensuring a depth of up to 18m and outbound delivery until 2789 lt./min and 7.6 bar pressure. The dual system is powered by a diesel engine coupled to an enclosed alternator to limit noise and trolley transportation. Nettuno DUPLEX: all-in- one practical and intelligent solution!
Nettuno Hydro for Linear and Pivot Irrigation Systems
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nettuno_Hydro_Pivot.pdf
· Hydro CL:
This configuration involves attaching a clutch between the diesel engine and the centrifugal pump.
· Hydro RD:
This configuration provides a direct link between the diesel engine and a special pump: the Cornell® Run-dry ™.
· Hydro Compact:
Same work and equipment as in the above but with optimised weight and dimensions Hydro is a hybrid motor pump developed by Nettuno equipped with a diesel engine coupled with a centrifugal pump and a belt drive alternator, which ensures high resistance and low noise levels.
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nettuno Open.pdf
· Wide choice of diesel engine.
· Available with a base frame in various versions.
Zeus – Self-priming pump
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE – Nettuno_Zeus.pdf
· Fast self-priming without bottom valve up to a height corresponding to 7.5 m/25 ft.
· High resistance to abrasive liquids: murky, muddy, sandy water with solids in suspension.
· Two rooms accessible for collecting impurities up to 50 mm/2″.
· Cast iron body and impeller in spheroidal cast iron.
· Mechanical seal in silicon carbide coated with nitrile rubber, grease lubricated.
· Front and rear wear plates covered with rubber.
· Fuel tank capacity up to 120 liters.
· Mechanical support legs, tow bar, reinforced axial and wheels with radial tires.
Nettuno Motor Pump Accessories